The VU Forum for career practitioners is designed to help you support your students and their queries about career and course options, types of entry and support services at Victoria University and VU Polytechnic.
2019 VU Forum
VU Forum 2019 saw more than 120 career practitioners from across Victoria discover the exciting opportunities for students at Victoria University and VU Polytechnic.
Presentations and panel sessions on the day covered:
- the extraordinary success of the VU Block Model which has increased overall pass rates 7.9 percentage points to 83.9 percent
- the many new building developments VU has planned over the next five years
- updates on Free TAFE and pathways into Victoria University
- talks from our leading educators in business, education, screen media, law, science, sport and more
- tours of specialised facilities.
If you weren’t able to make it, you can take a video tour of our campuses and facilities or download copies of the presentations:
- Welcome & plenary session
- Free TAFE & pathways session
- College/course sessions:
Make sure you’re subscribed to our Schools Newsletter, VU News, to be the first to hear about VU Forum 2020 and our many other events and activities throughout the year.