All students enrolled in a Vocational/Further Education or Higher Education unit(s) of study at VU are eligible to apply for a Student Leadership Award.
- Applicants must be prepared to give evidence* that:
- they can balance their study commitments with their leadership activities
- they have not been the subject of any misconduct claims.
- Unsuccessful applicants are eligible to reapply for an award in subsequent years; however, previous award recipients are ineligible to apply for a Student Leadership Award for a period of two years.
- Previous individual award recipients are eligible to apply as part of a team in subsequent years.
- Previous team award recipients are eligible to apply for an individual award in the following year.
- Students who have already received awards from Victoria University for leadership activities are strongly discouraged from applying for these awards
- Students may only apply for one individual award and/or one team award per year.
*Evidence will be obtained by conducting a search of VU’s database using the student ID provided by the applicant on the application form. The search will be performed by Student Records and all information will remain confidential.