Victoria University (VU) and the Victorian Government are committed to supporting our international student community to ensure you feel safe and supported during this difficult period.
The International Student Emergency Relief Fund is focused on supporting international students whose access to legal employment has been impacted and complements the range of relief programs offered by Victorian universities, education providers and other existing government support.
To apply for this grant you must:
- currently study at Victoria University, and have enrolled on or before 16 March 2020
- be an international student with a current student visa that expires after 30 June 2020
- live in Victoria, Australia and be physically located in Victoria
- have been legally employed and working in Victoria in March 2020 and have experienced exceptional circumstances of financial hardship due to coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Fill out the form on this page.
- Email [email protected] with:
- evidence of loss of income such as correspondence between you and your employer (e.g. letters, emails, text messages, pay slips)
- proof of your current and most up-to-date bank statement
- your full name and student ID number in the email subject line.