Apply for the COVID-19 Student Support Fund 'Phase 2 Emergency Support Grant' if you are a current and continuing Victoria University (VU) student who is experiencing unexpected financial difficulty due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This one-off grant is only available to continuing VU students who meet the following criteria:
- commenced study before 29 June 2020
- are currently living in Australia
- currently and actively enrolled at VU (not on Leave of Absence or Intermission)
- ineligible for government funding (including JobSeeker and JobKeeper)
- able to provide evidence of ongoing financial hardship due to COVID-19.
Evidence of hardship may include:
- rental arrears
- bank statement showing ongoing loss of income
- statutory declaration (a written statement, that you sign and declare true and correct before an authorised witness).
To apply for this grant you must:
- fill in this form; and
- send supporting documentation, to [email protected].
(Please put your full name and student number in the email subject line.)