Take your Adobe skills into the future and learn to design for a 3D holographic display solution!
|16–23 March 2020||12–5pm||2 weeks: Monday daytime|
|17–31 March 2020||5.30–9pm||3 weeks: Tuesday evenings|
At our brand-new Future Skills Accelerator in the Sunshine Skills Hub at our Sunshine Campus, you'll learn to create tailored content using industry-leading Adobe products for display on the 3D holographic medium, HYPERVSN.
With a focus on VFX creation using Adobe After Effects and Premiere, this industry-led bootcamp will teach you how to create video and export the content for holographic display by:
- applying design-thinking principles
- working with Adobe products and 3D assets.
Participants of the Digital Creation Using Adobe short course will learn to create high-quality content for presentation on a 3D holographic display solution via Adobe products, with a particular focus on content creation in Adobe After Effects.
As an outcome of this course, participants will gain technical skills and knowledge to:
- apply design thinking principles;
- understand the correct Adobe CC Suite programs to utilise and the basics of application for content creation;
- create VFX in Adobe After Effects;
- prepare content for presentation on a 3D holographic medium, and;
- export of content in a format for H3 holographic display.
Upon completion of the course the final product developed contributes to the participant’s personal portfolio.
Participants will be equipped with the necessary design skills to enhance their employability across a variety of industry sectors.
Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee you entry into this course. Some courses receive more applications than the number of places available. In this situation we will also assess your education, work and other relevant experience.
This course has no specific admission requirements.