Your Malaysian diploma could be your entry to study a globally recognised Bachelor of Business degree at Victoria University (VU), Australia. If you have completed a diploma, or equivalent qualification, from a college or polytechnic in Malaysia, you could apply for up to one year of credit towards your Australian degree.
Taught exclusively in English, our business degrees are internationally recognised and much sought-after by employers in Malaysia and around the world.
In growing areas of employment, such as transport and logistics, international trade, hospitality and accounting, our business degrees listed below offer you more flexibility.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
Gain professional recognition for the Bachelor of Business (Accounting), and Qualify for entry into CPA Australia or become an associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants after completing the Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business (International Business)
In the fast moving world of international business, the Bachelor of Business will give you in-depth understanding of international business operations and a passport to an exciting working future.
- Bachelor of Business (International Hospitality Management)
Learn the latest industry trends and issues in this EPAS accredited course and gain the recognition to work almost anywhere in the world.
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
Learn marketing theories and how to implement real solutions in the workplace as you learn in-depth about customer needs in the marketplace. Graduate with a qualification from one of only two Australian universities accredited by the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI).
- Bachelor of Business (Information Systems)
Study information systems at one of the world's leading institutions in Enterprise Resource Planning Systems education, recognised by industry, SAP and academia. < /li>
Find more Bachelor of Business courses included in the credit arrangement.
- Apply for up to one year of credit
You will be eligible for Advanced Standing (credit) in seven unspecified electives and one professional development unit, which is equivalent to one year of study in the Bachelor of Business program if you:
- Meet all Victoria University's entry requirements;
- Provide evidence you've completed a course equivalent to an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) qualification (i.e. certification of graduation, course completion letter or final transcript of results with statement confirming course completion). This will be assessed by Victoria University.
- Submit an international application.