The virtual bookshelf updated in June is displaying our latest acquisitions on a range of topics including:
When using VU Library e-books purchased from a number of different companies, you will encounter some difference between how e-books are borrowed, downloaded, printed, read off-line and transferred between devices. Loan periods vary between one and seven days.
- – analysis, data and news on companies, industries and countries in the world’s 125+ emerging markets.
- Gale databases – academic, archives, Australia and New Zealand, environmental studies and policy, general, health and medicine, health and wellness, science, chemistry, human anatomy, literacy, nursing and allied health, physical therapy and sports medicine, psychology.
- – information on water, to improve global health and well-being.
- – social science textbooks with virtual collaboration, classroom discussion, and peer-to-peer learning enabled within the textbooks.
- – over 70,000 video titles on a wide range of subject areas including anthropology, business, counselling, film, health, history, music, and more.
- – video content on head-to-toe and systems-based physical examination techniques.
- – educational videos on Technology, Business and Services, Health and Public Sector, Arts and Recreation, and Natural Resources.
- – Australian documentaries and cinema, and films addressing race and identity, gender studies, psychotherapy, and more.
- – online video courses in software, technology, business and creative skills training, including 3D animation, audio and music, CAD, design, developer, education and elearning, IT, marketing, photography, video and web skills.
Finding resources in your discipline
To learn how to find resources, students can access: