Are you a budding entrepreneur? Travel to Italy to learn from the best and make your ideas a reality!
You can participate in one of the world’s largest entrepreneurship programs focused on innovation – from idea to start-up.
During the program you will:
- beneﬁt from daily mentoring by Silicon Valley mentors
- network with like-minded people
- pitch to a prestigious panel of investors (Amazon Capital, Intel Capital, Garage Technology Ventures).
"It is an excellent program for start-up minded students"
- Martin Omander, Program Manager at Google.
Duration: 9–28 July 2017 (excludes departure and arrival dates)
Credits: 12 credits
Location: Turin, Italy with working visits to Milan and Rome
Costs & scholarships
Successful applicants will receive a scholarship to assist with costs. The amount will be confirmed once you have been selected.
You may also be eligible for an OS-HELP loan of up to A$6,567. This will assist further with your expenses relating to this program.
You must have completed your first year of study (undergraduate or postgraduate).
How to apply
There is a two phase application process:
- written application
Please email your application to Dr Selvi Kannan by 10am on Friday 28 April 2017.
Your application must include:
- Personal details: your full name, student ID and enrolled course
- Scholarship selection: why you should be selected for the scholarship (300 words)
- Program benefits: what you hope to gain from this program (200 words)
- Cultural experience: one cultural issue you have faced and how you dealt with it (200 words)
- Innovation leaders: an essay identifying an organisation you believe is a leader in innovation discussing how they demonstrate vision and creativity for innovation (800 words).
Please submit your application in Microsoft Word using:
- size 12 font with single spacing
- page numbers in the footer
- Harvard style referencing.
If your written application is successful, you will be selected for an interview in the first week of May 2017.
Successful candidates will be informed shortly after the interviews.