EndNote is useful for academics, researchers, postgraduate and higher degree students who need to manage a large amount of bibliographic data.
EndNote is a bibliographic software that allows you to create a personalised database of references, and can be used to:
- insert in-text references into your documents
- create reference lists or bibliographies for assignments, research papers, theses, or articles for publication, using a variety of referencing styles.
EndNote is available to all current VU students (onshore) and VU staff from the MyVU portal.
To download EndNote, refer to Library Guide EndNote.
In this introductory session, you will learn how to organise and manage information using EndNote:
- create and build an EndNote library
- import citation information from catalogues and databases into an EndNote library
- choose appropriate referencing or bibliographic style
- insert references into a Word document to create bibliographies.
Register for the EndNote Beginners workshop.