The workshop 'Getting started with Academic Integrity' is for students starting or continuing their studies at Victoria University (VU). As you access and use resources for your study, it is important to ensure that your academic work complies with VU's Academic Integrity Policy.
In this introductory workshop, you will learn:
- what academic integrity means at Victoria University
- why it is important to present authentic work and acknowledge the work of others
- how to build skills and knowledge in academic integrity with the Academic Integrity modules.
With the help of a librarian, you will work through the first Academic Integrity module.
The workshop is offered online throughout the year.
Thursday 21 October, 1-1:30pm
Tuesday 16 November, 10-10:30am
Book this online workshop via:
- Learning Hub online (log in, click workshops and search 'Getting started with Academic Integrity')
- VU App on your mobile (find and book sessions in MyVU).
All sessions will be delivered via Zoom through the Learning Hub Activities on VU Collaborate.
See how to: