Bibliographic software EndNote is useful for academics, researchers, postgraduate and higher degree students who need to manage a large amount of bibliographic data. See Library Guide on how to download the software.
Join online workshops on how to use EndNote to organise and manage information, and how to write with EndNote.
In this introductory workshop, learn how to:
- create and build an EndNote library
- import citation information from catalogues and databases into an EndNote library
- choose appropriate referencing or bibliographic style
- insert references into a Word document to create bibliographies.
Book 'EndNote: Essentials' workshop on:
EndNote: Working with Word
In the second workshop, learn how to write with EndNote:
- insert references into a document
- format citations and your bibliography
- merge documents to create a merged bibliography
- avoid formatting errors when working in long documents (such as a thesis).
Please first attend 'EndNote: Essentials' before attending 'EndNote: Working with Word'.
Book 'EndNote: Working with Word' workshop on: