What to do
If you believe someone is an immediate risk to themselves or others, you should call for help as soon as possible.
- Victoria Police & Ambulance 000 (if someone is injured, violent or armed).
- Psychiatric Triage Services (information, assessment and referral).
- Footscray Park, Footscray Nicholson and Werribee : 1300 657 259.
- Sunshine, Melton, St Albans, City Flinders, City Queen, City King: 1300 874 243.
- Lifeline 13 11 14 (telephone crisis counselling).
- Student Wellbeing (business hours only):
- Manager of Student Counselling 0425 757 310.
- Security 9919 6666 (if injured, violent or armed, and 24/7).
If you have mental health concerns for someone and there is no immediate risk of harm, you can consult or book an appointment with support services.
- Headspace on 1800 650 890.