Governance & Secretariat is responsible for managing many of the governance functions of the University, principally through advice and support of the University’s governing bodies.
We are responsible for:
- supporting the peak University Governance bodies (University Council and Academic Board) and their committees and membership requirements
- facilitating the Student Appeals process
- facilitating the administration of the VC’s Awards
- facilitating elections for the Council and Academic Board
- providing advice of governance issues.
Governance and Secretariat staff are available for advice and information at firstname.lastname@example.org.