Business & industry
A partnership with Victoria University can deliver real commercial benefit to your organisation. Find out how you can take advantage of our innovative approaches to teaching, learning and research at VU.
These are just some of the ways Victoria University can help your organisation:
- establish workplace training arrangements to provide you with undergraduate and postgraduate students
- work with you to identify and access external funding
- provide limited sponsorship to support mutually beneficial industry-related activities
- offer University facilities and equipment for use on an appropriate commercial basis
- provide customised workforce solutions through Victoria Polytechnic by delivering courses and workshops, customised qualifications and a mix of accredited and non-accredited training.
On this page you'll find information about some of our successful partnerships with business and industry.
In 'Business & industry':
Advertise your businessDevelop a tailored promotional package to maximise exposure & brand recognition amongst our student population.
Training benchmark contributions for Subclass 457 Visa programsYour business may contribute to Victoria University’s Scholarship Fund to meet the Training Benchmark A requirements for Subclass 457 visas.
On this page
This partnership between Victoria University and the Western Bulldogs is based on a shared commitment to sport, human movement and recreation, and the economic and social wellbeing of the community in Melbourne's west.
To facilitate this, Victoria University and the Western Bulldogs will take advantage of the $42 million investment in infrastructure at the Whitten Oval and Footscray Park Campus to promote the economic and social wellbeing of Melbourne's west.
City West Water
City West Water and Victoria University are engaged in a number of partnerships and agreements. These include a partnership to promote research collaboration in the area of water and sustainability; investigation into PH Neutralisation Salts, their chemistry and their use in industry.
A number of Victoria University academics and research student's projects are funded by City West Water.
Victoria University and the Western Centre for Health Research and Education, two major institutions in Melbourne's west have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding to support joint and combined activities in promoting the health and wellbeing of the residents in the western region of Melbourne.
University of Melbourne
Victoria University and the University of Melbourne have agreed to enter into a cooperative arrangement to advance the objectives of both Universities.
The endeavour will include cooperative education and research in the following disciplines:
- exercise science/rehabilitation and physiotherapy
- other health workforce areas
- co-operative work on educational transitions between school and vocational and higher education.
Cultural Respect Encompassing Simulation Training
Cultural Respect Encompassing Simulation Training (CREST) is a collaborative program between the University of Melbourne (UoM) and Victoria University (VU), training health care practitioners to communicate more effectively with culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) people.