Footscray Park is the oldest and largest of our campuses. It has fantastic facilities and offers a great lifestyle for students.
The campus is next to parklands along the Maribyrnong River and looks over Flemington Racecourse. Footscray is Melbourne’s multicultural hub, and is only 10 minutes by train from the city. The campus is a short walk from Footscray Station.
The village-like campus has everything from restaurants and cafes to world-class sports science facilities, state-of-the-art lecture theatres and learning commons, and an aquatic & fitness centre.
This campus offers a vast number of courses to choose from, including business, engineering and education.
AddressBallarat Road, Footscray
Get Google directions
- Access and mobility map: shows accessible parking, toilets, lifts and other services.
- Please see our text alternative map for:
- a list of locations for facilities and services (e.g. accessible toilets, ATMS, entry and exit points)
- a text alternative map (for screen readers, screen magnifiers, or if you cannot read maps).
- Campus parking map and fees and regulations for parking at this campus.
- Additional paid street parking is available behind Footscray Park campus, accessible via Farnsworth Avenue to the north (back) of the campus, for the same cost as the Ballarat Road campus carpark ($5 per day).
VUHQ (Student Service Centre)
VUHQ is located at Building M, Level 1, M124. Our opening hours change throughout the year to help meet your needs at busy times. Please note: no more than $500 cash can be accepted.