The Victoria University Business School and Institute for Sustainable Industries & Liveable Cities with the support of CMA Australia is hosting a research conference: Environmental, Social and Governance for Sustainability on Friday 29 October 2021 (in-person and online).
We have accepted abstracts for papers (submission is closed) that investigate Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues such as:
- ESG reporting, assurance, or regulations
- UN sustainability goals
- ESG measurement
- investor expectations
- circular economy
- involvement of different sectors, including not for profit and public sector.
This year, the conference will also focus on the impact of COVID-19 and future priorities.
- Deadline for abstracts: 20 September 2021 (closed)
- Paper acceptances announced: 30 September 2021
- Deadline for full papers to be considered: Submit your full paper for the special issue (see 'publication opportunity' below) to [email protected] by 30 November 2021