Throughout the year, VU's MyTimetable will open in various modes that let you enter preferences, view your timetable or change allocations.
Here is an explanation of each mode:
- Preference entry mode: MyTimetable is open for you to enter your preferences. Your preferences are not handled in the order they are received, so you have plenty of time to review your options and build a timetable that works well.
- Preference sort (closed): MyTimetable is closed as we sort your preferences and allocate you into classes.
- Allocation open: MyTimetable is open for you to view your personal timetable and change your allocations.
- Read-only mode: MyTimetable is open for you to view your timetable, but you can't change allocations.
- Closed for semester/block: MyTimetable is closed, and you can no longer view your personal timetable.
The dates for each mode of the timetable are listed under headings below.
Please note that all system changes on MyTimetable take place at 4pm (AEST/AEDST), unless otherwise stated.