Terms & conditions
- The Promoter is Victoria University (ABN: 83 776 954 731, CRICOS Provider No. 00124K) PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001
- All information on 'how to enter' forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into these terms and conditions each Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. The Promotion commences on Monday 30 January 2023 at 12:00am AEDT and closes on Monday 18 December 2023 at 5.00pm AEST. (“the Promotion Period”). Any entry that is not received during the Promotion Period will be invalid.
- Entrants will receive a confirmation message after the time of their entry, if completing an online form. For online entries, the time of entry will be the time at which the completed online entry form is received by the Promoter's online database. For hard copy forms, it will be the time at which the data it is entered in the CRM system by Victoria University. Entrants will be notified via email upon data entry in the CRM system. Any entry that is not received during the Promotion Period will be invalid.
- The draw will take place at 9.00am AEST on Thursday 21 December 2023 at Victoria University, Footscray Park Campus.
- The Promoter will randomly select one winner.
- The Promoter will contact the winner by telephone (if available) and email to confirm the Entrant's winning entry within 48 hours of the draw. The call and email will request the Entrant's telephone number and residential address.
- If contacted by the Promoter the winner has until 4.00pm on Monday 22 January 2024 to respond to the Promoter’s contact. Once that time period has elapsed the winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter will select another winner.
- The Gift Card prize will be distributed electronically by VU Procurement on behalf of Marketing & Future Students. A confirmation email from the winner will be required to acknowledge receipt of the gift card.
- The winner's name will be published both on the Victoria University – Australia Facebook Page and on the Student Life webpage, located at
- The winner must collect their prize from Victoria University, Footscray Park Campus prior to Monday 5 February 2024. If the prize is not collected prior to this date the winner forfeits their prize and a new winner will be drawn.
- No prize can be collected unless the winner provides proof of identity which is satisfactory to the Promoter.
- Entry is open to Australian Residents aged 15 years and over. Entrants must be individuals and not companies or other entities. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and associated agencies and/or companies in any way involved in the Promotion, are not valid Entrants in the Promotion.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win.
How to enter
- Entrants must complete all required sections of the entry form. If completing the hard copy form, Entrants must place the hard copy form [in the designated collection box] by the close of Promotion Period.
- Entrants may enter in the Promotion once only.
By entering into the Promotion, the Entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
- the Entrants agree to receive information and marketing communications from VU
- in the event that the Entrant is the winner of the Promotion, the Entrant will be required to attend a photo session at Victoria University Footscray Park campus, and consents to the disclosure, publication and dissemination of their name and likeness for the purposes of the Promotion, and VU’s advertising and marketing purposes (as winner of the Promotion)
- the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries
- the Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
$1000 Kickstart Voucher.
There is one prize to be won. The prize is a $1000 Victoria University digital Flexi eGift Card. The University uses the which provides recipients with choice of participating major retailers, entertainment venues, dining, and online shopping.
- Prize value is correct as at the date of printing.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- In all matters, all decisions of Victoria University and staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.