Professor Picha Djohan is an Adjunct Professor in the College of Law & Justice at Victoria University, Melbourne, and a sessional member in the Planning & Environment List in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
She is also a practising Planning & Environment and Administrative Law barrister in Victoria, Queensland, NSW and Tasmania.
She has admission to practise in the:
- High Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of Victoria
- Supreme Court of Queensland
- Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Victorian Bar
- New South Wales Bar
- Bar Association of Queensland
- Tasmanian Bar
Member of the Australian Institute for Commercial Arbitration.
Areas of expertise
- Planning & environmental law
- Administrative law