The City Queen Campus is made up of two main heritage buildings in the heart of Melbourne's legal precinct, and two smaller buildings.
Address256, 283, 295 & 300 Queen Street, Melbourne
Get Google directions
- Access and mobility map
- Please see our text alternative map for:
- a list of locations for facilities and services (e.g. accessible toilets, ATMS, entry and exit points)
- a text alternative map (for screen readers, screen magnifiers, or if you cannot read maps).
- Download a map of our City campuses.
295 Queen Street (Registry Office Building) houses Victoria Law School, the Sir Zelman Cowen Centre and the Law Library. The building also contains two moot courts, computer laboratories, lecture theatres, seminar rooms, the library, a prayer room, and a student lounge.
283 Queen Street offers postgraduate business programs, undergraduate law courses, and continuing legal education.
300 Queen Street houses:
- The Mitchell Institute
- The Victoria Institute
- The Centre for International Research on Education Systems
- the College of Law & Justice.
256 Queen Street houses the College of Law & Justice.
VUHQ (Student Service Centre)
The City Queen VUHQ is located at 295 Queen St, reception, 1.11. Our opening hours change throughout the year to help meet your needs at busy times.
Please note that only EFTPOS payment options are available from this location.