Find information about how to prepare and re-enrol online or in person, depending on the course you are studying. Take note of the important dates and seek assistance in person if you need to.
Unsatisfactory academic progress
If you have received an email about your academic progress, you must complete an Academic Action Plan with a Course Coordinator before you can re-enrol.
Create an Academic Action Plan
- Download and print the Academic Action Plan.
- Complete the self-evaluation questions.
- Contact your course coordinator to complete the Academic Action Plan.
Contact your course coordinator
Email Dr Omid Ameri on firstname.lastname@example.org if you're enrolled in:
- NMIT Master of Applied Information Technology.
Email Dr Tek Lama on email@example.com if you're enrolled in:
- BMAK Master of Business (Accounting)
- BGAP Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting
- BMES Master of Business (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems)
Email Dr Shafquat Hussain on firstname.lastname@example.org if you're enrolled in:
- NBIT Bachelor of Information Technology
Email Ms Geeta Kumar on email@example.com if you're enrolled in:
- BBUS/BBNS Bachelor of Business Accounting
- BBUS/BBNS Bachelor of Business Marketing
- BBUS/BBNS Bachelor of Business Information Systems.
Re-enrolment for 2019 is open. The last day to enrol for Trimester 2, 2019 is Friday 26 July.
How to re-enrol online
You will need to use Google Chrome as your web browser to be able to enrol online. You can download Google Chrome if you do not have it installed already.
Steps to re-enrol online
Follow these steps to re-enrol online.
- Access your academic transcript through MyVU (to confirm the units you have completed).
- Check your completed units against the course structure.
- Check the course timetable.
- Login to MyVU, and complete your online enrolment (if you are eligible to do so) – Navigate to Online Enrolment via MY Details > Online Enrolment >Proceed to Online Enrolment.
- Read and confirm that you agree with the Victoria University Students Declaration.
- Confirm and/or update your contact details, preferred name and name order.
- Confirm and/or update your postal, semester and home addresses.
- Confirm and complete any gaps in your statistical information.
- View and confirm the course you are studying.
- Undertake your unit selection based on your course plan. Your unit selections must be for Campus SY only.
- Submit your online enrolment.
When undertaking your unit selection, you will not be able to save units with a status of “breach”. You must remove them to complete online enrolment.
Make sure you have received email Confirmation of Enrolment, otherwise you haven’t enrolled successfully.
If you need academic advice, or encounter any issues with your online enrolment you can:
When re-enrolling online, consider the following.
- Only choose units with an “SY” campus code.
- If a “Course Enrolment Advice” message is not generated at the end of your online enrolment session, your enrolment selection has not been saved.
Course structures & study plans
Check the units you have completed against your course structure, and determine which units you have left to complete.
The following course structures and study plans are for continuing students only.
How to pay your fees
VU Sydney fees are paid via the VU Sydney Payment Portal. Your username is your RTOM ID. This ID appears on the invoicing issued to you at the beginning of every trimester.
Read how to pay your fees.
All tuition fees are subject to an annual increase each year of your study, effective at the start of each calendar year. This increase will be reflected in invoicing issued to you. This annual increase in fees is covered as part of the agreed terms and conditions of your Offer Letter..
Please note that as an international student, if your fees remain unpaid by the payment deadline for the relevant study period, you may be charged with a late payment penalty.
VU Sydney will also issue you with 20 days’ notice of our intention to cancel your enrolment if full payment is not made. You can lodge an appeal against the cancellation of your enrolment during this time. Please consult the notification of intention to cancel for details on how to submit an appeal.
If you do not pay your fees or appeal the decision to cancel your enrolment within the 20-day notice period, your enrolment will be cancelled, and we will notify the Department of Home Affairs.
Contact VU Sydney
If you have questions about re-enrolling you can contact student services by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Level 1 reception to speak with a student services staff member.