Student forms (VU Sydney)

During your time at VU Sydney you may be required to fill out a form related to your studies.



Fees (refunds)

Refunds are processed centrally by the ECA Refunds team for all refund applications.

A refund cannot be processed unless a student has also submitted a Course Discontinuation Form. A student seeking to transfer before completing 6 months of study will also need to submit an application for International Student Release.

The Refund of international student fees application form, along with Course Discontinuation Form and International Student Release must be completed and forwarded to  [email protected] .

VU Sydney student refund requests are processed according to the VU International Refund Policy.

Assessments & results