At VU Sydney, we aim to extend every kind of support to our students so they have the best educational experience at all times, no matter where they are located.
VU Future Leaders Scholarship (International)
Our Future Leaders Scholarship offers up to 20% off tuition fees across our undergraduate, postgraduate and higher education diploma programs in IT and Business. The Scholarship is open to all international onshore and offshore students who are commencing with VU Sydney in 2021 and who meet the entry requirements.
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to get a world-class qualification from a globally-ranked university!
How to apply: Students will be required to confirm that they wish to be considered for the scholarship at the time they submit their application for admission into an eligible VU qualification. Scholarship eligibility can only be assessed after the applicant has met the course entry requirements.
Value (2021 commencement): 20% off the course tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
Eligibility (2021 commencement): All new students commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) course with VU Sydney in 2021 are eligible (please refer to terms and conditions below).
Higher education diplomas
- Diploma of Business (Enterprise)
- Diploma of Information Technology
Fee before scholarship (4 units): $9920
Fee after scholarship (4 units): $7936.
Intakes for these diplomas are in March, May, July, September & November 2021.
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Information Technology
Fee before scholarship (4 units): $11,330
Fee after scholarship (4 units): $9064.
Intakes for these degrees are in February, May, August, October & November 2021.
- Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security
- Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security
- Master of Applied Information Technology
- Master of Supply Chain Management
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Business (Accounting)
- Master of Business (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems)
Fee before scholarship (4 units): $12,670
Fee after scholarship (4 units): $10,136.
Please refer to the course page for intake dates in 2021.
- Students must pay the required tuition fee deposit to accept their offer. The remaining balance is due before the course start date.
- Students who have received a scholarship or sponsorship from another organisation are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Current VU students changing from one course to another with advanced standing (credits) are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students with approval to reduce their study load are eligible to receive a reduced scholarship, based on the number of units taken (pro-rata).
- The VU Future Leaders Scholarship (International) is not refundable, convertible to cash, or transferable to another individual, commencing study period, or course.
- The VU Future Leaders Scholarship (International) awarded at the discretion of the University.
- The student will continue to remain eligible to receive the VU Future Leaders Scholarship (International) and the extension of the scholarship providing the student pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in full by census date each study period and meets the conditions of their student visa.
- Victoria University may make changes to these terms and conditions without notice.
- The University’s decision concerning the assessment of eligibility for the Scholarship is final, and there is no right of appeal should the student be unsuccessful in securing the scholarship, or has the scholarship withdrawn.
Explore VU Sydney's new scholarship program
20% off tuition fees for IT & Business courses
VU Sydney Alumni Grant
Add another qualification from a world-class university to your résumé and stand out with the VU Sydney Alumni Grant.
Offered to eligible students who have recently completed VU Sydney’s Bachelor of Business (BBNS) or Bachelor of Information Technology (NBIT), the VU Sydney Alumni Grant will provide you with a tuition fee waiver for two units. You will also be eligible for four units of Advanced Standing towards your master’s degree.
If you receive the VU Sydney Alumni grant, you will be required to successfully complete twelve (12) units to complete your VU Sydney postgraduate program. Of those twelve (12) units, you will receive a tuition fee waiver for two of them. You will also be eligible to receive the Future Leaders Scholarships (International) that provides a 20% discount on your tuition fees.
How to apply: Students will be automatically assessed for the grant at the time of application for admission into an eligible VU Sydney postgraduate qualification.
Value (2021 commencement): Two VU Sydney postgraduate units, valued at AU$5068 after the Future Leaders Scholarship (International) has been applied.
Eligibility (2021 commencement): Students who have completed either the Bachelor of Business (BBNS) or Bachelor of Information Technology (NBIT) in 2020 or 2021 with VU Sydney and receive four (4) cognate units of Advanced Standing will receive the grant.
Bachelor of Business students (BBNS) may be granted Advanced Standing towards:
- Master of Enterprise Resource Planning (BMEN)
- Master of Professional Accounting (BMAQ)
- Master of Business Analytics (BMBU)
- Master of Supply Chain Management (BMSU).
Bachelor of Information Technology (NBIT) students may be granted Advanced Standing towards:
- Master of Applied Information Technology (NMIT).
- Students will have the fees waived for two units if they are progressing to a postgraduate course after having completed an undergraduate program at VU Sydney in 2020 or 2021 in the same cognate discipline.
- The grant is applied to a unit in each of the first semester and final semester of study.
- Students will be assessed for Advanced Standing in line with the VU Advanced Standing Procedure, Credit- Advanced Standing Procedure (HE) and VU Admissions Policy.
- The VU Sydney Alumni Grant can be issued in conjunction with the VU Future Leaders Scholarship.
- The VU Sydney Alumni Grant cannot be issued in conjunction with the VU High Achiever Scholarship.
- The credit from the grant will be applied to tuition fees only.
- If a student fails a unit for which the grant was applied, they will be liable for the unit’s tuition fee for their repeat attempt of it.