If you're a student in the College of Business, come along to The Business of Learning and learn how to improve your academic performance.
The Business of Learning takes place every week of the semester.
Footscray Park Campus
Wednesdays 12pm - 2pm
Location: Footscray Park Campus, Building G, Room 316
City Flinders Campus
Thursdays 12pm - 2pm
Location: City Flinders Campus, Level 9, Room 918 (near the student area)
Drop in to The Business of Learning to see a lecturer from Academic Support and Development for assistance with your academic language and study skills, such as:
- planning a business essay, report or assignment
- improving your Harvard referencing technique
- building your academic language skills
- managing your study time at university
- reading business texts
- finding out about other activities at VU to improve your academic language skills
- receiving comment on an excerpt of your written work.
You can attend individually or in small groups. This is free to all students in the College of Business. No appointment needed; simply drop in as often as you need. For more information visit the Business of Learning web page.