David Fisher is a senior banking executive with over 30 years global experience.
Whilst his career has been spent in traditional risk streams of financial services, his last nearly 10 years have been focused on technology risk management and Information Security. Today David is a Senior Executive with ANZ Banking Group Limited occupying the position of Group Head of Security and Technology Risk Services, a role that spans 35 countries.
David is also an experienced company director sitting on boards of a range of enterprises. David is currently a non-executive director on subsidiary boards of ANZ Banking Group Limited. He has previously held non-executive board seats on
- ANZ Securities Limited
- ANZ Capital Hedging Pty Limited
- E*Trade Australia Limited
- ESANDA Finance Corporation Limited
- E*Trade Securities Australian Limited
- ANZ Special Asset Management Limited.
David is a Fellow of several industry associations including:
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Institute of Corporate Secretaries and Administrators
- Australian Bankers Association.
- Compliance, Audit & Risk Committee, part of the University Council