David Fisher is a senior banking executive with over 30 years of global experience.
Whilst his career has been spent in traditional risk streams of financial services, his last more than 10 years have been focused on technology risk management and Information Security. Today David is a Senior Executive with National Australia Bank Limited occupying the position of Executive Technology & Information Security Risk.
David is also an experienced company director having sat or sitting on boards of a range of enterprises. David is currently a non-executive director of Royal Freemasons Limited and previously was a non-executive director and chairman of a number of subsidiary boards of ANZ Banking Group Limited including:
- ANZ Securities Limited
- ANZ Capital Hedging Pty Limited
- E*Trade Australia Limited
- ESANDA Finance Corporation Limited
- E*Trade Securities Australian Limited
- ANZ Special Asset Management Limited.
David is a Fellow of several industry associations including:
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Institute of Corporate Secretaries and Administrators
- Financial Services Institute of Australia.
- Compliance, Audit & Risk Committee, part of the University Council