At Victoria University (VU) we are renowned for presenting our tertiary students with outstanding work placements through our high-profile industry connections. Now, for the second year running, we are offering Victorian Year 10 and 11 students the same advantage.
Our unique Work Experience of a Lifetime initiative gives students the chance to win an unforgettable work experience placement at one of Australia’s top companies. Last year was a huge success, with the winning students spending one week at Leo Burnett, The Just Group, Nova 100, Honda and The Mushroom Group - industry-leading companies that would otherwise have been out of their reach.
This year, the successful students will once again be rewarded with in-depth, hands-on experience in an exciting company that matches their study interests.
2015 work experience companies
Helping to guide the students on their "path to victory" this year are:
- Nova - Melbourne’s number one FM Station
- Mushroom Group - music industry icon
- Leo Burnett - international advertising agency
- Bonds - iconic Australian fashion brand
- Hacer Group - leading building design and construction company
- HM Group - award-winning design agency
- Quest Apartments - international holiday property brand.
How to apply
Every Victorian year 10 and 11 student has the chance to win a placement. All they need to do is submit a photo or video that creatively expresses their passion for their chosen industry.
The competition closes at 3pm on Friday 29 May 2015.
Learn more about VU's Work Experience of a Lifetime.