Rechelle holds a BA in Social Work, a Certificate III in Fitness, and a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Education.
From 2014 to 2017 Rechelle worked as the Senior Executive Officer within the Offices of the Vice-Chancellor and the Deputy Vice-Chancellor at Victoria University.
In October 2017, Rechelle successfully attained the role of Head of Operations within the First Year College, where she was initially tasked with the establishment of the new College and the smooth implementation of the Block Model.
Her current tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- oversight of the FYC’s operations (including scheduling of units and the timetable)
- budget forecasting and planning
- strategic planning
- allocation of academic teaching loads
- allocation of Key Academic and Unit Convenor roles
- supervision of professional and sessional staff.
Rechelle worked in a number of other organisations prior to VU, including:
- University of Melbourne, in the disciplines of sport and fitness
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Whittlesea District Adult Training and Support Services, with adults who had psychiatric, intellectual and/or physical disabilities.