Genevieve Johnstons is a lecturer in Nutrition within the College of Health & Biomedicine, specialising in clinical nutrition.
As a dietitian, she has worked in both the metropolitan and rural setting across the continuum of care: acute hospital work, community health and aged care. Genevieve has used her chronic disease management skills to improve health outcomes in both paediatric and adult clients.
Genevieve has project officer experience through her work with community kitchens in older person high rise facilities, men’s cooking groups and supportive care screening implementation for oncology patients.
- Medical Nutrition Management
- Chronic Disease Management
- Clinical Nutrition
- Nutritional Therapy in Clinical Practice
- Medical Nutrition Management (unit coordinator)
- Chronic Disease Management (unit coordinator)
- Clinical Nutrition (unit coordinator)
Dietitians Association of Australia - Accredited Practicing Dietitian