On this page
- Study level:Undergraduate
- Credit points ?12
- Unit codeAHE1202
On successful completion of this unit, students are expected to be able to:
|Examination||Mid-semester exam (kinematics)||25%|
|Examination||Mid-semester exam (kinetics)||25%|
Total effective word limit 3000 words.
Where to next?
If you are interested in this unit as part of a course, refer to our how to apply page to find out more about our application process.
If you are a current VU student, you may be able to enrol in this unit as an elective.
- Contact the College of Sport and Exercise Science to see if you are able to take the unit.
You can also contact us directly:
- Ring us on +61 3 9919 6100
- Find answers and ask questions at GOTOVU
VU takes care to ensure the accuracy of this unit information, but reserves the right to change or withdraw courses offered at any time. Please check that unit information is current with the Student Contact Centre.
Already a VU student?
You may be able to enrol in this unit as an elective.
For more info contact the
College of Sport and Exercise Science
Courses this unit belongs to
- Bachelor of Exercise Science and Human Movement / Bachelor of Sport and Recreation Management
- Bachelor of Exercise Science and Human Movement
- Bachelor of Exercise Science and Human Movement / Bachelor of Psychological Studies
- Bachelor of Engineering Science (Sports Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Biomedical and Exercise Science)