Institutes & research centres
Our institutes and research centres offer specialised research, consultancy, advice and tailored learning.
On this page
Academic staff and researchers in our institutes have diverse capabilities and expertise. They undertake research and provide teaching and learning in higher education, vocational education, and further education. Our institutes operate across the University and work collaboratively with the community and industry to achieve excellence in their field.
- Institute of Sport, Exercise and Active Living (ISEAL)
- Institute for Supply Chain and Logistics (ISCL)
- Institute for Sustainability and Innovation (ISI)
- The Victoria Institute
- Mitchell Institute for Health and Education Policy
University research centres
Our research centre staff undertake research that informs teaching and learning and provides real benefits to industry and the community in Australia and overseas.
- Centre for Applied Informatics (CAI)
- Centre for Chronic Disease Prevention and Management (CCDPM)
- Centre for Cultural Diversity and Wellbeing (CCDW)
- Centre for Environmental Safety and Risk Engineering (CESARE)
- Centre for Strategic Economic Studies (CSES)
- Western Centre for Health Research and Education (Western CHRE)