The Library offers a number of programs throughout the year to assist students in developing research skills and to use the full range of information resources available at Victoria University Library. The programs range from one-hour information sessions to two-hours hands-on workshops.
Training sessions throughout 2015 will include:
- Drop-in sessions
- E-book sessions
- Assignment help
- Law Student Essentials
- Database training
- Researcher training including:
- Library research overview
- Measuring research impact
- Scholarly publishing: The changing landscape
- Publishing workshops
View all Library training programs for the current month:
Wiley Journals: how to optimise your chances of getting published
This session will include information on:
- The publishing process.
- Targeting the right audience/making sure you choose the right journal.
- Dissemination and promotion.
- Useful resources for authors.
When and where: Wednesday 11 Feb 10am-12pm at Footscray Park Library (Room 4212).