Dr Jing He
PhD CAS China, MSc SWPU China, BSc SWPU China
Research Fellow, Insitute for Sustainability and Innovation (ISI)
Dr Jing He was awarded a PhD from the Academy of Mathematics and System Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2006. Prior to joining Victoria University, she worked at the Research Centre on Data Technology and Knowledge Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
Her research interests include:
- data mining
- web service/web search
- spatial and temporal database
- multiple criteria decision making
- cloud computing and scientific workflow
Jing has published over 30 research papers in refereed international journals and conference proceedings including Journal of Computer and System Sciences, IEEE Transaction on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making, Applied Soft Computing and Water Resource Management.
She received research funding from ARC Linkage in 2010, Youth Science Fund of Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2007, National Science Foundation of China in 2006, Grant-in aid for Scientific Research of Japan in 2005.
- Y. Zhang, Y. Miao, X. Yi, and J. He, Semantics Oriented Spatial Temporal Data Mining for Water Decision Support, Research Infrastructure Block Grant 2008.
- Y. Zhang, ICT Infrastructure and Supporting Technologies for data mining and e-Water, Research Infrastructure Block Grant 2007 (work as research fellow).
- X Zhou, J L Hunter, Y Zhang, S Sadiq and E G Abal, Data Enhancement, Integration and Access Services for Smarter, Collaborative and Adaptive Whole of Water Cycle Management, ARC Linkage Project, 2008-2010 ($270,603) (co-supervise a PhD student).
- +61 3 9919 4676
- +61 3 9919 4050