Footscray Park campus
Footscray Park is the largest of our campuses. Located within walking distance from Footscray train station - it is only 10 minutes by train from the city.
Plan your trip
Get Google directions
- Access and mobility map: shows accessible parking, toilets, lifts and other services.
- Text alternative map: a listing of all the services, entry and exit points and more at Footscray Park campus.
- Campus parking map and fees and regulations for parking at this campus.
- Note that staff with the relevant permits are able to park in the yellow shaded areas on the revised Footscray Park campus parking map.
- Students, visitors and staff without permits may park in the blue shaded areas of the Footscray Park campus parking map.
- Additional paid street parking is available behind Footscray Park campus, accessible via Farnsworth Avenue to the north (back) of the campus, for the same cost as the Ballarat Road campus carpark ($5 per day).
The campus is next to parklands along the Maribyrnong River and looks over Flemington Racecourse.
Our learning commons features the library and custom study spaces.
This campus has world class sports science facilities, including an Olympic sized swimming pool.
Student Service Centre
The Student Service Centre is located at Building M, Level 1, M124. Our opening hours change throughout the year to help meet your needs at busy times. Please note: no more than $500 cash can be accepted.