The City Queen Law Library is located on Level 2 at our City Queen campus (entry via Little Lonsdale Street). Facilities include:
- 23 PCs (bookings required)
- 5 student laptops for loan (book at the service desk)
- WiFi access
- Service desk
- Printing, copying and scanning
- 4 student group study rooms (bookings required via MyPC)
- Reserve collection
- Self-service loans
- Quiet study in all areas.
Contact the service desk on +61 3 9919 1852 for more information about the services and facilities available.
Study Hall Conditions apply at certain times. During these times the service desk is not operating – student assistants are available for help and advice.