The City Queen Law Library is located on Level 2 at our City Queen campus (entry via Little Lonsdale Street). Facilities include:
- 23 PCs (bookings required)
- 5 student laptops for loan (book at the service desk)
- WiFi access
- Service desk
- Printing, copying and scanning
- 4 student group study rooms (bookings required via MyPC)
- Reserve collection
- Self-service loans
- Quiet study in all areas.
Contact the service desk on +61 3 9919 1852 for more information about the services and facilities available.
Study Hall Conditions apply at certain times. During these times the service desk is not operating – student assistants are available for help and advice.
The Learning Hub outside City Queen Law Library entrance, Level 2, offers additional advice, workshops and resources to support you through your studies.