Located on Level 15 City Flinders Campus, the Learning Commons has the following resources available for use:
- 85 PCs on Level 15 and 19 PCs on Level 9 (bookings required via MyPC)
- 7 student laptops for loan (book at the service desk)
- AutoCAD and MATLAB software on 5 PCs (ask staff at service desk for location)
- WiFi access
- Service desk
- Printing, copying and scanning facilities
- 2 student group study rooms (bookings required)
- Quiet study PC lab
- Reserve collection
- Self-service loans
- 3 student group study rooms on Level 9 (bookings required).
Contact the service desk on +61 3 9919 1050 for more information about the services and facilities available.
Study Hall Conditions apply at certain times. During these times, the service desk is not operating – student assistants are available for help and advice.
Learning Commons partner services
- Academic support & development – the Language & Learning team at VU provides a range of face-to-face and online language and learning support for all students including academic writing, maths tuition and study skills
- Career services – access to online and face-to-face career and employment services
- IT services – support for Victoria University's information and technology resources