Located on Level 15 City Flinders Campus, the Learning Commons has the following resources available for use:
- 85 PCs on Level 15 and 19 PCs on Level 9
- 7 student laptops for loan (book at the service desk)
- AutoCAD and MATLAB software on 5 PCs (ask staff at service desk for location)
- WiFi access
- service desk
- printing, copying and scanning facilities
- 4 student group study rooms (bookings required via MyPC)
- quiet study PC lab
- reserve collection
- self-service loans
- 3 student group study rooms on Level 9 (bookings required via MyPC).
Contact the service desk on +61 3 9919 1050 for more information about the services and facilities available.
Study hall conditions apply at certain times. During these times, the service desk is not operating – student assistants are available for help and advice.