Prepare for an important and rewarding career in public health, community nutrition, food science or food service with a Bachelor of Human Nutrition from VU.
Become a practising dietitian working to improve the health of individuals and communities, with a Bachelor of Nutritional Science/Master of Dietetics from Victoria University – enquire now.
This course will help you to progress your career and embrace the changing face of public health.
This course is 100% online so you can fit study around your existing schedule.
Can't find your course?
Studying public health at VU
At Victoria University (VU), we want you to follow your passion and excel in the industry you've always dreamed of.
We're one of Australia's most industry-connected institutions, and are one of the top 2% of universities in the world.
You'll learn from leading industry professionals who combine theory with practice to prepare you for your career from day one.
With significant global changes in public health, there is a need for professionals with the high-level knowledge and skills to respond to these changes.
If you qualify with our Master of Public Health, you will be well-equipped for a diverse and rewarding career in Australia and internationally in areas such as:
- global health, nutrition, physical activity research and teaching
- community development work in health, nutrition and food security
- delivering health, food and nutrition programs in response to emergencies
- health policy development
- program planning, development and evaluation
- specific population focused health interventions (e.g. older adults, culturally and linguistically diverse communities, chronically diseased populations)
- inclusive physical activity programming
- physical activity and sedentary behaviour measurement.