The Centre of Policy Studies (CoPS) provides two broad types of Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) model sale service:
- Customised CGE models for governments and other organisations around the world. Services of this kind have been provided for central government agencies in Australia, the USA, China, and many other countries. For more information on customised model development services, please contact us.
- Standardised user-friendly multi-regional CGE models, with some tailoring of regional and sectoral disaggregation to individual user requirements. This service is offered for:
The standardised regional product will be of use to a wide variety of customers, including persons responsible for:
- developing regional development strategies
- environmental impact assessment
- workforce planning
- analysis of regional and national impacts of policy changes and other external changes.