Launch your career in global trade and transport, with a Master of Supply Chain Management from Victoria University.
This innovative program takes a holistic approach to hands-on industry practices, focusing on strategies that underpin the global supply chain.
Designed for professionals in the field of operations, procurement, warehousing, global trade and transport, the Master in Supply Chain Management develops your real-world experience through internships and industry visits.
During your study, you will have access to SAP-SCM and SAP-PP (production and planning) software, teaching you to plan, source and deliver goods in an optimised way.
On graduation, you will have skills and expertise in complex and current supply-chain models, concepts and strategies, specialising in the following areas:
- global procurement and operations management
- green logistics and supply chain strategies in a global context.
To attain the Master of Supply Chain Management, students will be required to complete 192 credit points consisting of:
- 48 credit points business core units
- 96 credit points professional core units
- 12 credit points BMO5501 Business Ethics and Sustainability; and,
- 12 credit points BMO7006 Applied Business Project (Capstone); and,
- 24 credit points elective units. Please check any pre-requisite requirements prior to enrolling.
Credit for skills & past study
Suppose you are working in operations, procurement, warehousing, global trade and transport. In that case, this program will enhance your skills and approaches to supply chain management and assist you in roles in international and domestic organisations either in direct SAP-ERP helped inventory-related fields, or in more widespread functional roles.
Graduate ready for various roles in supply chain and logistics, including:
- supply chain management
- logistics coordination
- global procurement
- sourcing/distribution management
- transport coordination
- warehouse supervision
- import/export and customs management.
HOW TO APPLY
2. Prepare your documents
To complete your application, you will need to submit:
- certified copies of your academic transcript/s or certificate/s of completion
- a copy of your current CV that includes your current Position Description (PD)
- supporting letter from your employer outlining your duties, responsibilities and duration of your employment/volunteer work.