On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- review and integrate a range of fundamental business theories in the analysis of contemporary business problems in domestic and international contexts
- employ appropriate business tools to support decision-making and project planning in general business contexts
- assess the impact of a range of common contemporary external and internal social, structural, cultural, technological and ethical factors on effective business practices
- work collaboratively in teams to develop skills required for analysis, planning, designing, prioritising and evaluating effective approaches and solutions to a range of common business problems
- explain ideas and perspectives clearly and coherently using verbal, written and visual modes of delivery appropriate for audiences in general business contexts
- develop increased personal awareness, self-motivation and adaptability in readiness to engage in a range of business environments
- demonstrate developing skills of self-directed learning, academic literacy and numeracy, interpersonal communication and emerging professional skills.