Victoria Business Confucius Institute (VBCI) has a podcast and publishes monthly newsletters to keep you informed of important news, event and opportunities.
Focus on China podcast
In September 2022, the VBCI team released a brand new podcast series called Focus on China. The series focuses on delivering Chinese cultural talks and doing business with China issues and provides one particular topic in each episode.
In the first episode, the Director of VBCI, Professor Colin Clark, was interviewed. Listen to him take you on a deep-dive into what VBCI is and what we do. Enjoy!
- Episode 1: What is Victoria Business Confucius Institute all about?
- Episode 2: China's Dating Culture and the Qixi Festival
- Episode 3: Trending Chinese slang words
- Episode 4: Mandarin on the Dinner Table
- Episode 5: Chinese New Year
VBCI publishes monthly newsletters to inform you of forthcoming events, Mandarin workshops, Mandarin learning tips, and, most importantly, doing business in China highlights of the month. Read past issues of the VBCI newsletter:
- 2022 issue 12 (Season's Greeting)
- 2022 issue 11
- 2022 issue 10
- 2022 issue 9
- 2022 issue 8
- 2022 issue 7
- 2022 issue 6
- 2022 issue 5
- 2022 issue 4
- 2022 issue 3.
If you would like to submit an item to be considered, please email us at [email protected].