Courses this unit belongs to
Find a different unit
- Students to complete minor study (4 units = 48 credit points) in one of the following areas and
- Any two units (part Study) from one of the following areas not studied as part of the minor
- Cultural Studies
- Sex and Gender
- Gender in Public Life
- Gender in Popular Culture
- Gender, Community and Social Change
- Indigenous Studies
- Indigenous Perspectives On Sustainability
- Politics of Aboriginal Art
- Working Ethically in Aboriginal Community
- Aboriginal Political and Reflective Learning
- Dictatorship and Democracy
- Origins of International Politics
- Foundations of Political Science
- International Security
- Social Worlds, Social Policy
- Sociology of Social Control
- Making Modern Identities
- Migration, Mobility and Globalisation
- Curriculum and Pedagogy Units:
- Junior Secondary Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Senior Secondary Curriculum and Pedagogy
Where to next?
If you are interested in this unit as part of a course, refer to our how to apply page to find out more about our application process.
If you are a current VU student, you may be able to enrol in this unitset as an elective.
- Contact your course coordinator to see if you are able to take the elective unit set.
You can also contact us directly:
- Ring us on +61 3 9919 6100
- Find answers and ask questions at GOTOVU
VU takes care to ensure the accuracy of this unit information, but reserves the right to change or withdraw courses offered at any time. Please check that unit information is current with the Student Contact Centre.