Located on Level 2 of the VU City Tower, the City Library has the following resources available for use:
- WiFi access and PCs for access to the online library of e-books and electronic journals, and the internet
- rooms for group work or quiet study
- student laptops for loan
- AutoCAD and MATLAB software on 5 PCs (ask staff at service desk for location)
- multi-function devices for printing, copying and scanning
- reserve collection
- self-service loans.
- 'Study hall' conditions might apply at times during which there is limited support, but there is access to PCs, printing and the online library.
- Use the ‘self-check’ machine to borrow print items.
- Collect requested items/holds during staffed hours.
This library is part of our new VU City Tower building at 370 Little Lonsdale St, City Campus.
Our Law Library is in Queen Street.