Located on Level 2 of the VU City Tower, the City Library has the following resources available for use:
- WiFi access and PCs for access to the online library of e-books and electronic journals, and the internet
- rooms for group work or quiet study
- student laptops for loan
- AutoCAD and MATLAB software on 5 PCs (ask staff at service desk for location)
- multi-function devices for printing, copying and scanning
- reserve collection
- self-service loans.
- 'Study hall' conditions might apply at times during which there is limited support, but there is access to PCs, printing and the online library.
- Use the ‘self-check’ machine to borrow print items.
- Collect requested items/holds during staffed hours.
Contact the service desk on +61 3 9919 4266 (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday only) for more information about the services and facilities available.
This library is part of our new VU City Tower building at 370 Little Lonsdale St, City Campus.
Our Law Library is in Queen Street.