Thuy is a final-year PhD candidate from the Victoria University Business School. Her research topics are accounting, corporate governance and sustainability reporting.
She has strong skills in quantitative research methods, and more than 10 years of teaching experience at university level.
Thuy can assist with:
- different stages of a quantitative study: literature review, hypothesis development, conceptual framework construction, methodology review and selection, and reporting of results
- descriptive statistics and regression analysis for panel data and other data types, e.g. time series and cross-sectional data
- content analysis using a checklist of information and scoring method
- statistical software: Stata
- data collection from Eikon Datastream and Orbis database
- reference management using EndNote
- originality check with Urkund
- proposal/chapter/thesis structure and formatting
- milestones for research students: candidature confirmation, mid-candidature and towards submission
- university policies regarding research students.