Claire Wang is the Chinese-Director of the Victoria Business Confucius Institute (VBCI) since the establishment of VBCI in November 2015. Before that, Claire was an associate professor at the University of International Business and Economics (UIBE) in Beijing, China. She taught Management Accounting, Mergers Acquisition and Project Management to local and international students. Claire has visited Australia to do research and teaching at the University of Adelaide from 2011 to 2013.
Claire has 10 years of experience in international collaboration in higher education in various roles, all of which help to enhance efficiency and quality of the programs.
These programs included:
- the IMBA program at UIBE
- the two year international conference of business ethics in China
- collaborative MBA (Retailing Marketing) program between UIBE and NEOMA Business School (France).
Claire has worked closely with industry, especially the financial investment industry in China – she took on the role of senior consultant of some Chinese leading capital management corporations and funds.
- Certified Practising Accountants (CPA) Australia
Areas of expertise
- corporate finance
- Corporate governance of Chinese state-owned companies
- Inter-cultural communication and collaboration
- Private equity investment
- Transfer pricing in China