Located in the fastest growing area of Melbourne, our Werribee Campus is a part of a modern technology precinct.
Our students and researchers at this campus make major contributions to the local and international scientific community.
This campus has specialised facilities for teaching and research including major research centres for water treatment, food science, biomedical science and fire safety.
AddressHoppers Lane, Werribee
Get Google directions
The Werribee Campus is divided by Hoppers Lane, forming east and west areas. There are different facilities located at each section of the campus.
The facilities at Werribee West include:
- major innovative research centres for water, food and fire safety (part of the College of Engineering & Science)
- Osteopathy services at the Interprofessional Clinic (Building 12, Gate 1)
- Health and Fitness Centre (Building 7, Gate 4)
- Werribee Children's Centre (Gate 2)
- VUHQ (Student Service Centre) (Building 1B).
The facilities at Werribee East include a purpose built construction training complex.
VUHQ (Student Service Centre)
Werribee VUHQ is located at Werribee West in Building 1B, Level 1, 1B102. Our opening hours change throughout the year to help meet your needs at busy times.
Please note that only EFTPOS payment options are available from this location.