Apply to study abroad or exchange
On this page
Follow this two-step process to assess which program is right for you, and then apply.
Step 1: Choose your subjects
Search for a unit of study from any college.
Step 2: Apply now
Apply for the Student Exchange program in Melbourne if:
- you are enrolled at one of Victoria University’s international exchange partners, and
- you are nominated by your home university.
Download and complete the Student Exchange Application Form
Apply to VU for the Study Abroad program in Melbourne if:
- your institution does not have an exchange agreement with Victoria University, or
- your home university is one of our exchange partners but you have not secured an exchange place.
Download and complete the Study Abroad Application Form
Submit your application
You will need to submit supporting documentation with your application by:
- post to the address on the form or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us for help on where to submit your application.
After you apply
After you have submitted your application, if you are successful you will receive a letter of offer with an acceptance agreement.