When you study business at VU, you’ll be provided with access to an outstanding number of opportunities to empower your career development and graduate work ready.
Our extensive network of local and international partnerships will enable you to take advantage of our distinguishing features such as:
- learning from top scholars and applying theory into practice
- industry-relevant curriculum
- the ability to advance your current level of study
- mentorship opportunities
- the capacity to grow your network by studying with students from China, Africa, India, Europe and South America.
- overseas exchange opportunities
- a campus located in the heart of the CBD and
- a small and tight-knit community.
Courses we offerWith a wide range of courses spanning the TAFE, bachelor and postgraduate levels of education, you will find an entry point that suits your current level of education.
Industry partnershipsThrough our strong links with industry and the broader business community, we ensure that our curriculum is contemporary and best practice methodologies are taught in…
Our research focusThe College of Business conducts research in their areas including the Victoria Institute of Strategic Economic Studies and the Institute for Supply Chain and Logistics.
Placements for our studentsWithin the College of Business we offer placements through the Centre for Work Integrated Learning.
Victoria Graduate School of BusinessWe offer the flexibility and convenience you need to make postgraduate study work for you.
College staffMeet the Dean of the College of Business, and find contact details for academic staff.
On this page
For an overview of our courses, research strengths and facilities, download the Business Discipline Guide.