Ever wanted to learn Chinese? Want to learn more about Chinese culture? Join a free class for VU staff and students.
Victoria Business Confucius Institute has Chinese culture and Mandarin classes for anyone who is interested.
Registrations are closed for classes between 3 and 31 August 2020, via Zoom.
Classes are offered once a week for five weeks:
- Introductory level workshop for those who have no prior knowledge of Chinese language
– Mondays in August, 1–1.45pm
- Second level workshop for those who had finished the previous introductory Mandarin workshop or have basic Mandarin knowledge
– Mondays in August, 2.30–3.15pm.
Daily tutorials will also take place from August 4 to August 28, four times a week from Tuesdays to Fridays.
- Introductory level tutorial
– Tuesday–Thursday language practice, Friday cultural learning, 4–28 August, 10–10.20am
- Second level tutorial
– Tuesday–Thursday language practice, Friday cultural learning, 4–28 August, 10.30–10.50am
Time and date may be adjusted according to the number of students.