Your child will be individually assessed and placed with players of a similar age and skill level. They will take part in drills, one-on-one simulations, small-sided games and common conditioning activities specific to soccer.
When the ref’s final whistle blows, kids will walk off pitch with:
- improved crucial game skills including:
- shooting (penalties and simulated game)
- greater game awareness and strategy such as:
- attacking and defending skills
- one-on-one play
- corner kicks
We'll break up the day and have some fun in the Footscray Park Aquatic & Fitness Centre pool. Your kids can play on the inflatable obstacle course and take part in water-based activities.
Trained lifeguards will be on duty at all times.
Life vests are available for kids who want to participate but don't feel confident in the water.
Please note: only children who can swim will be allowed on the inflatable.
What to bring
To get set for a week of activities, your child will need:
- soccer boots (optional) or runners
- water bottle
- healthy lunch (or money to buy lunch from the cafeteria located on campus).