Join Western Bulldogs AFLW players Elisabeth Georgostathis and Isabella Grant for a full day of AFL action.
Come along and find out what it takes to make it at an elite level! The day includes:
- fitness testing – find out how you rank against the elite athletes
- skills work with AFLW players
- age-relevant movement and drills
- a recovery session in the pool.
The AFL program is suitable for children aged 9–12 years old.
Kids will walk off the footy field with improved crucial game skills and greater game awareness and strategy, including:
- attacking and defending skills
- one-on-one play skills
The pool activities will take place in the Footscray Park Aquatic & Fitness Centre pool.
All children are required to complete a water survival challenge to assess their competency in the pool. Life jackets are available for kids who want to participate but don't feel confident in the water.
Trained lifeguards will be on duty at all times.
What to bring
Your child will need:
- their favourite footy team colours
- footy boots (optional) or runners
- water bottle
- healthy lunch.
The AFL Elite Experience costs $75.